Friday 24 August 2012

Preview Week #2 - Stoke Rugby Vs Arsenal


Second week is about to commence and we have got another lot of targets to come and few others who will not come! I think you all know I am talking about Turkish Midfielder Nuri Sahin, the boy who most of the Gooners want to come to AFC. I don’t want a player to come to us without a buying clause at the end of loan term, because this would mean we are spending 7Mil on a player who would mostly be a fringe player and we don’t even have an option to keep him after loan deal expires! This doesn’t make sense, atleast not to me. We have a packed midfield; we have Arteta, Rosicky, Ox, Cazorla, Diaby, Wilshere, Ramsey, Coquelin, Frimpong and couple of players like Eistfeld etc. and to top that I am pretty sure we would be going for a DM before the window closes. I am not saying that all these players are world class, but we still have these players wages to pay, medical bill to pay and so we can’t afford to have a player for 7Mil and keep him for a year without the assurance that if we like him then we can keep him!

I am not going to talk about stupid transfer speculations now, because of all that I said in my last post and I still stand by it! All I would say is about the club. I think Walcott will sign a new deal if he is told that he would be playing as a striker! Everyone has learned a way to ransom us in past few years, but if song incident has taught us anything, then that is Boss is willing to play hardball. And we should be ready for his exit if he doesn’t sign a new deal by Monday. I don’t think we will sign another winger until we sell Arshavin! Otherwise there is a possibility we can recall Miyachi. As far as defender goes, we need to sell the French sensation Squillaci to buy. For strikers, I don’t think we can buy any until the best striker in the world, the Sheesha smoker and the marketing campaign for east find a new club!

So moving ahead, we would be playing ‘The Rugby Team’ for the first time this season. It has to be a wonderful game :P…. I think American football costumes should be made available for all the teams visiting Britannia Stadium by FA! This will help reduce injuries to other players and teams will be more competent! I hate this team “Stoke City “not only because there is a chance of a player to get injured, but because it defies everything I love about football! They don’t play football; they play a “type” which you can’t even call as football! So target in this game should be to win and not get injured! I am not sure if Ramsey will start or play a part in this game, as his form is haywire and those ugly memories won’t let him play freely. And Boss won’t want to hamper his confidence further!

From my point of view, the team starting should be same as last weekend and this time over the weeks preparation, we should be more clinical. Amen to that!

So until next time. UTA. Folllow me on Twitter for a discussion @OnTheGunPoint

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;