Wednesday 29 August 2012

Why we shouldn’t worry and why we should!!!


Transfer news is spreading fast like Jungle fire!!! He is in, he is out, he should be in etc etc etc… Most ridiculous I heard is Cesc is coming back!!! Give me a break please. He didn't craft a dream move to his home to comeback!!! But the pressing matter is we are losing players who were first team regulars and we don’t have suitors for players who weren’t… A strange situation indeed!!!

For people who want Theo to stay, I would like to bring into their kind notice that Theo is not a player who is world class by any standard; at most he is a mediocre player, maybe even below it. His knowledge of football is too minimal. He doesn’t have anything in his armory other then pace! His shooting, decision making inside the box and outside, his dribbling, his basic understanding of the game all leaves a lot to be desired. Just because he is English, we can’t carry an excess baggage. If we want a runner in our squad, then let’s get Mo Farah, he would be happy to play and would be loyal too and everybody will agree he is a damn fine runner!!! And to be true, Theo has frustrated me and other Gooners alike with his stupid playing skills. To top that he wants a 100K/Week deal. On what basis Sir, on what basis? So that you can frustrate us even more and keep on taking money from us Gooners pockets (Read: Self Sustaining model)? I am sorry; he can leave and go wherever he wants.

Coming onto other transfers, we have lost a talented player in Lansbury. Atleast I liked his style of play. But how often we have seen people who Boss has let go off become great players? I can’t think of any actually! So hope selling Lansbury was not a mistake and there was something that Boss saw in him which I missed. Hope he has a good future. Moving on, world’s best striker Bendtner is now wanted by Milan. I am not saying he is not good, but the thing is if he is actually 10 percent, his ego and his father tells him he is 110%. Hence I don’t want another inflated ego in my club. Malaga wants Chamakh, now he is a player who started brilliantly, but lost all his confidence after our ex injury prone player came out of yet another injury. If given chance again, I am sure he could be a good target man and would give much needed competition to Giroud. But that’s up to Boss to decide and as we all know #ArseneKnows.

So the news is players are leaving and not coming. Well I am not sure how much of a bad news is this when you think about my next sentence! This is the penultimate season of Le Boss! I am not sure that he would agree for another deal if this keeps on happening. He has always kept the club running in thick and thin, but he also must want to have trophies in his cabinet. He is world class and he deserves that. If he leaves then I would like to see what these fucking board members do!!! How the hell can they run the club like this wherein they just keep on filling their pockets and don’t think about the fans that are paying their salary!!!! After losing 3 players if we don’t get atleast 6 more, then forget about champions league we would be fighting a relegation battle very soon. I want to see MY CLUB at the top, but this way of running a club is something I don’t agree with, whatever people might say….

Till next time Gooners!!! I can’t say today that lets Up The Arse because not in a mood!!!

Click and follow me on @OnTheGunPoint if you want to discuss more on this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;