Friday 11 November 2011

My First Blog!!!!

I am a Gooner and that too by choice. Coming from India (where cricket is the only sport almost everybody follows and talks about) choosing football as my life was not an easy decision to make, believe you me! I started playing FIFA’02 on my comp and searched for the best player, Thierry Henry’s name popped up. I thought let me choose his team to play. Soon enough I got hooked and thought let me watch how he plays in real life too. When I was watching I saw smooth crisp passing, movement of the ball, end product in goals, chances that were created etc. (By the way that match was against Spurs or as I call them SPUDS)! Henry scored and Arsenal won 3-0! Beautiful football was my reaction to it!
From that day, Arsene became my boss, Arsenal became MY CLUB and I a Gooner! Now if you split me open then I would be all red and white inside!
Like every gooner across the globe I have my off days and on days. I get disheartened when we lose and rejoice when we win. I sulk when players move from, or don’t come to, our club. I get bored in off seasons and interlulls (Bloody international matches). I criticize if something is not happening right and in the same breath I defend my club from rival fans. Reebok’s tag line suits me, I am what I am!
Now coming to the important point, what can people expect from my blogs? Well, this blog is going to be red and white with a hint of other colors too!!! This means I would be sharing my views on Arsenal a lot, but would also be talking about football in general too. I would try to blog as much and as soon as possible, especially Pre-Match and Post Match review and news from the insiders of the club. In short your one stop shop!
Until next post. Hail Gunners!

1 comments:

sush04 said...

dude nice and proud to b a gooner...............yooooooooooooo...............live gunner and die gunner...........

Post a Comment

 
;