Thursday 17 November 2011

Our Injury Prone Left back and Forwards are singing same tunes for each other!!!

Oh Kieran, what should I do with you. I can see a lot of potential in you, but alas you can’t keep yourself fit!!! Just wondering, did Arsene buy you from Madame Tussauds’ Museum??? He will be going under knife for his hernia today!!!!
His lack of fitness is actually an alarming sign, and hence Boss is looking for LB’s elsewhere. But this gives my guilty pleasure Andre Santos to play more. I like his Dance, I like his attack mindedness, I like the way he scrambles back and tries to tackle. But you can’t fault him for his lack of defending skills; he is from a background where full backs are attack minded. Brazil plays with two holding players to give full backs license to go forward and protection on counter attack!!! I think Santos will improve and adapt to English style soon. Still I’ll always like his play. Anyways his scoring record is two times better than Clichy, the only point in consideration here would be that Clichy played for 7 years and he has not even played for 7months at Arsenal as of now!!! To tell you the truth, I never liked Clichy’s defending skills either, but he had no attacking skills too!!!
So by the looks of it, Gibbs would be out for some more time now. And we are looking short at LB position. I know TV5 can play there too, but still more defenders needed….
RVP, Walcott, Park and Chamakh have come out to each other’s appreciation!!! Now this is heartening to see and a welcome addition as well… RVP has given credit to Theo for most of his goals, Theo has showered praise for Gervinho, Park likes the strike force we have and Chamakh says he is happy to see Arsenal win, even if that means he is not getting enough games because of the one striker rule by Wenger!!!
I love it!!! Anyways, that’s it for now. Do follow me on Twitter and get all these tit bit news on the go and anywhere you are.
Till next time. Hail Gunners!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;