Sunday 13 November 2011

Transfer Speculations….. And my non dampener friend!!!


January Transfer window is just round the corner, and as expected transfer rumors would be flying left right and centre. Hence a weekly update to all you Gooners from my side.
Lets first focus on current crop of young players. Francis Coquelin has told to a French radio that he is looking out for a club in January as he is not getting enough chances in first team at Arsenal (Though his Arsenal Player Interview says something completely different!!!)… Hmmm, frustration is beginning to crop into younger players now, as Boss’ youngster policy has somewhat taken a backseat after a dismal start to the season. Similar comments were given by Henry Lansbury before moving out on loan for Hammers. Szcz also said the same thing before he got his opportunity when Almunia and Fabianski got injured. And he grabbed it with such pomp and honor, that not only he became number one, but also gave rest to our entire Keeper scouting. I understand that after tasting blood (first team exp), they want more opportunities and want to play regularly. Actually I like Lansbury and Coquelin more than Ramsey and Frimpong and hence want to see them playing on frequent basis. There is a ripe possibility that if Hammers win promotion this year, then Lansbury might make his move permanent there. Also it seems unlikely that boss will let Coquelin leave this January. Reason being Frimpong would be leaving for African cup of Nations in January and we will be short in holding role.
On the senior players front, Arshavin has made some very funny remarks (atleast on google translate it comes across that way) about his life in England and English players, also about first team opportunities. He makes a valid point that currently Arsene trusts Walcott and Gervinho more than him. Now we all have a soft corner for ‘The Russian’, and we know what he is capable of, but alas even after umpteenth chances we only see a spark here and there. My friend and fellow die hard Gooner, Sarit Banerjee, would kill me for what I am about to say now. I think it’s the right time for him to move, his potential somehow has been wasted here and I don’t see how anybody can improve upon that. He is not helping himself or the club by staying. I completely forgot about the funny remarks, he said players in UK like to sway diagonally and can’t control their Uterus!!! Hope you all get the TERRYfic GIG(gs) he threw and it doesn’t go in WAYNE (Vain)!!!
New news has come up from RVP and Lukasz Fabianski front. Where Cesc has spoken for RVP, saying he will either leave this time around or will retire at Arsenal. We all know that RVP has put his contracts talks on hold until end of this season, so Cesc's remark doesn’t make any sense. This is the time when team has started to resurrect itself (with RVP being at thick of things)and we don’t need any controversies surrounding our Captain! I just wonder when Barca players will stop commenting about Arsenal and its players (Tongue in cheek remark ofcourse)!!!  We all love you Cesc, but this is not acceptable, please leave RVP alone. Lukasz Fabianski on the other hand, has had a showdown with Boss regarding not playing regularly and the prospect of missing out on Euro’12 berth for Poland! He either wants to switch to another club or he wants to go out on loan! Now somebody needs to tell him very slowly, so that he understands, till the time Szcz is fit he won’t be playing either for Poland or Arsenal! Because of simple reason, Szcz is a far better keeper than him.
On new players, we already have an existing list of player like Hazard, M’villa, Götze, Gourcuff. I would like to add a few more names to the ever increasing list; Tim Ream (New York Red Bulls), Tongo Hamed Doumbia (Rennes), Brek Shea (FC Dallas), Marco Reus (Borussia Mönchengladbach). These new additions to speculations are actually good players and you guys should check them out on YouTube. Also, you can vote on whom you want to see playing for us. I would be writing on top two of the five players, when voting is completed.
Conclution is saved for my non dampener friend; I would like to say that I have taken some of the stories from ‘The Sun’, ‘The Telegraph’, ‘The Daily Mirror’ and also from my Mentor ‘ArseBlog’. There some other sources for my info, do let me know if you need more names!!!  I just hope I was a fiction writer, then I won’t have stooped so low to get my blog filled with other’s news!!! J
Until next time then. Hail Gunners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;