Tuesday 22 November 2011

Pre Match Review: Arsenal Vs Dortmund



This is a very important match for us. Why? Because we need to give rest to our main players sooner rather than later. We can’t make the same mistake of over playing them. We saw what happened last year and how we lost steam at the fag end of the season!!!  Boss will want us to win at any cost!

Dortmund has been going through the same phase as us. They had a similar dismal start, but have resurrected themselves since last meeting with us! They have recently beaten Bayern Munich, much like how we won at Stamford Bridge, confidence booster indeed!!! Gotze is their main player, and we already know all the speculation surrounding him. But I don’t think that Dortmund has got it to beat us! If we stick to our game plan then we’ll definitely come out on top. Anyways not even Barca could beat us at Emirates, then there is no way Dortmund will do that!!!

As far as the team news goes, I am a bit skeptical on what team boss will put up. I know I said this is a very important match for us, but who to play and whom to rest is a difficult decision boss will have to take. I think our team would look like this Szcz, Djourou, Mert, Verminator, Santos, Coq, Ramsey, Rosicky, Gerv, Arshavin and Chamakh with substitutes as Fabianski, Kos, Miquel, Song, Walcott, Benayoun and RVP. But there is also a possibility that we field the same team as Saturday! I really want us to win and I really don’t want any player to be over burdened too. If I am in such dilemma, imagine what Boss would be going through! Anyways I’ll leave it to him!! Phew!!!

Prediction time: I’ll go with Arsenal 3 and Dortmund 0!!! Where in Gerv, Chamakh and Arshavin/Santos scoring (I am going with the team I have chosen)….

Hope this comes true, as we need a clean sheet and above all a win to qualify!

Till next time. COYG!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;