Sunday 20 November 2011

If you aint white, you aint right!!! Racism Sucks!!!

Remember Emannuel Eboue??? The guy who was termed as Arsenal Clown by some supporters and writers! He is also the same guy who had given a penalty to LFC last year in injury time. He is also the same player, who when played in Arsenal team, Gunners usually won!!! That’s true, we have lost very few matches when he started a game!!! (Don’t have the exact statistics on the go with me)…

I had tears in my eyes watching Eboue being pelted in Turkey!!! He was pleading his case with everyone on the field, Ref, Opposition team players and his team too!!! Everyone was asking him to get on with the game and as a true professional he was still trying to play. I am saddened to see such state of affairs in football... In the end I hope he was asked to leave the field and spared!!!



I don’t know if anything would be done about it or not, but we don’t need audience or players doing it!!! Recently we have seen big names getting into the dirty business. Suarez, Terry to name a couple!!! Now tell me, who can put up with this shit. If you know how to play, then play, why resolve to such pathetic deeds!!!

Nothing was done by FA, as Terry was retained in England squad and to top it all captained it too!!! Suarez is still showing his teeth. Oh I am sorry, that’s how he looks (I am also getting into racism I guess). Just wonder why only people with darker skin are targeted for racism!!! Across the globe if you are any other color except white you will succumb to racism at least once in your life time.

Blatter has said these are normal things and he won’t be stepping down from his post!!! To this QPR manager Neil Warnock said, all the black players should stop playing internationals till he does!!! I don’t know what will stop all this, but one thing is for sure something has got to give way!!!

Black, Brown, Yellow or White, to tell you the truth I don’t find any difference, if you do then please shower some light on me too!!!

I have many things to say on this, but just cant write anything more on this topic. Ashamed to be a human right now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;