Saturday 19 November 2011

Post Match Blog With Highlights!!!: Crisis? What Crisis…. And Grant Holt should try out for swimming team!!!


WE WON!!! And as I predicted 2-1… So this means I do have football acumen or what!!! RVP did it again… 31 goals in this calendar year, wow!!! Only 5th player to do it, and remember he can very well reach 40+, as there are many matches still to go….

Arsenal put out the same team as I predicted (Pssst: All of the other bloggers got it wrong :D). I still believe that Mert has a long way to go in EPL. He does have an intimidating presence, but the way he is out muscled most of the times is not very good showing!!! He is very slow to react and that is one aspect he needs to improve upon, otherwise we would never be able to keep clean sheets. I think Mert cant thank RVP enough to save him blushes… I wont be spending time on RVP, as whatever I say will be less for his caliber!!!

Our midfield was not very fluent. Ramsey and Arteta were missing from most part of the match! Song was losing the ball way too much, which is unlikely for him after seeing his recent run of form! I thought that international break would do well for Arteta and he would come out all guns blazing, but he was looking rusty. I have never liked Ramsey and hence just waiting for Jack to return and take his place!!! Our midfield was also looking less influential because Norwich had a extra man employed there to counter out movement. Gervinho was looking very lively since start, but has to improve his finishing skills. Theo again was trying to beat Usan Bolt, but from football aspect he still has a long way to go. Only if he could improve his Vision and positioning, he would do well. Santos was again very exciting to watch, I love him!!! Kos did ok in his full back position. Verminator was commanding as ever in the box.

I am wondering, after seeing Holt’s performance UK might give him a chance to represent them at world stage as a swimmer. The way he dived and dived, even Ian Thorpe could learn from him a few tricks!!! Overall Norwich played nicely and tried to close down Arsenal. But they couldn’t finish and RVP couldn’t miss!!!

All in all a good hard fought victory. Even though we were a bit sloppy here and there, and we did have many chances to finish the game long ago, but really who cares!!! I just wanted the three points and I got it. It’s actually good that Arsenal didn’t run through Norwich, otherwise we don’t take much time to grow overconfident (which our past record will show you) and lose game!!! This victory will keep our feet down on the ground and will propel us to work hard in next coming games. I am not saying that I love these kinds of heart attack giving matches, but right now what we need is focus and concentration and belief and confidence.

People who were not able to watch the match can take a look at highlights here!!!

So now next is Dortmund at home on Wednesday, let’s buckle up for the game and confirm our spot at the top of group!!!

Do stay connected with me on Twitter and get the latest updates…

Till next time. Oh to be a Gooner!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;